The Salsa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salsa | Merengue | Bachata

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours

Go down 
+18
lifeabovesun
Moon
shifa
beLinD@
Lynn
Jasmine
Danielle
Christina Lim
tazmanias
rain17
snowfox
KennyZz
Dino
muscaria10
ukigeta
christal_jo
huhu
Sunny
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
beLinD@
I1.5
I1.5
beLinD@

Female
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Status
Energy:
Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/250Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/250)

Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 11:35 am

har, so fast confirm? afterall 1 night of dancin make our huhu boy so happy... if really so, congrats to our boy..hhehehe...
Back to top Go down
huhu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
huhu

Male
Number of posts : 490

Status
Energy:
Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue135/250Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (135/250)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 11:42 am

O.O erm.. dancing for me is to reduce my stress so if i can find a female individual who can make my dance more fun and relax of cos I will try to stick to her more~ but things is not always what it seems... so you all can take back the congrats... ah ma knows what I am talking about hahahaha~ So tell me who is the girl with Mr S lei...??? not jumping topic confirm not jumping topic hahaa~

wait you all make the bunny cry hahaha~
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female
Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2006-11-06

Status
Energy:
Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/250Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/250)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 5:11 pm

someone tells me who like rabbit or hare and i will know who dance with huhu that night!!!!! hahahahah Razz:P:P
Back to top Go down
huhu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
huhu

Male

Status
Energy:
Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue135/250Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (135/250)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 3:11 am

haiz.. its just an illusion.. so no more scandal or watever liao... haha let me start another one bah hahahaha~
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:
Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/250Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/250)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 9:55 am

hehehe... huhu gonna find new victim to 'save' himself le.... whoever needs to, please be on ur toes ya Razz:P:P else the next scandal is YOU! lol
Back to top Go down
huhu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
huhu

Male

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 10:46 am

Nothing fun came out of this scandals thing.. only harming the innocents..
Back to top Go down
lifeabovesun
I1
I1
lifeabovesun

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-11-04

Status
Energy:
Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/250Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 11:59 pm

wow the scandal goes to huhu now.....haha

I was there on tues too.....JH i also want to dance with her but huhu.... u all know lah....haha
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 12:27 am

erm, hu hu even tim is adding in, me cant help you le Razz:P:P
Back to top Go down
huhu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
huhu

Male

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 8:46 am

There is something I want to voice out.. I didn't dance with her the whole night only longer duration.. Is you yourself not asking her to dance.. I did see others asking her out for dance.. So dun say I was with her the whole night.. And i did tell JH to ask her for dance.. dun anyhow say I hold on to her the whole night.. BTW I am really not very happy the way things is turning out.. I am still ok but is not a very good publicity for the female individual.. I am a very straightforward person so if I offended you, I apologize.
Back to top Go down
lifeabovesun
I1
I1
lifeabovesun

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-11-04

Status
Energy:
Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/250Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 1:54 pm

HuHu thanks for speaking out your mind.........no worry i am not offended....... Razz
Back to top Go down
Dino
Dino

Male
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2006-10-11

Status
Energy:
Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 2:29 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, please talk about confirmed scandals in the future so as not to harm any innocents that will bo dai bo ji kena. Smile
Back to top Go down
Moon
oh my toes!
oh my toes!
Moon

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2006-10-01

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 6:28 pm

huhu wrote:
O.O yesterday they didn't come right? sianz sianz sianz... but is ok~ yesterday was a very very very fun day!! haha~ lucky I never went home too early~ hahaha~ I love yesterday hahahaha~

yeah i agree, dont anyhow sabo the innocent..

however, huhu u wrote such affectionate post in the scandal thread, so its suggestive laaa.. so errhh, cannot blame the others... next time dont tell the rest abt it, shhhh.. then no one will talk abt it..
Back to top Go down
https://salsa.editboard.com
huhu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
huhu

Male

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 1:52 am

-____-lll is you all think too much liao haha~ I only say yesterday is very fun~ I love that day mah hahahaa~ =P anyway please concentrate on real scandal!! Like Mr S one~ BTW I know you all "care" about me hahahaha~ dun worry if I really found a girl I like I post myself with the scandal so you all no need to guess guess guess~
Back to top Go down
rain17
I2
I2
rain17

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2006-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 11:54 pm

hahaahahahaha~
Back to top Go down
Dino
Dino

Male
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2006-10-11

Status
Energy:
Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 12:02 am

huhu wrote:
-____-lll is you all think too much liao haha~ I only say yesterday is very fun~ I love that day mah hahahaa~ =P anyway please concentrate on real scandal!! Like Mr S one~ BTW I know you all "care" about me hahahaha~ dun worry if I really found a girl I like I post myself with the scandal so you all no need to guess guess guess~

bro, self-declared scandal is not called scandal.....scandal means 偷偷摸摸then 算..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
huhu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
huhu

Male

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 12:47 am

then I confirm no scandal liao hahaha~ cos I dun 偷偷摸摸 de~ hahaha~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4