The Salsa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salsa | Merengue | Bachata

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)

Go down 
+72
zenith
SalsaSlut
Marcelino
viola
Mr Hoi
sunrisesunset
create
evanesence
AnGeLLiz
seiwee_lim
hairpins
judassy
birdie
roofroof
Cal_Ong
Robin
Chervon
AnnA
el
thumbelina
GuoQiang
engtat
oklor
Sky
3eyealien
suman
Christin_Ong
nirvana
witchling
KennyZz
Wyn
nicafoo
Christina Lim
pauljustin
cedricng
Andy
adonz
lifeabovesun
zhimin21
andrewz
tazmanias
snow white
Shermayn
dennis
Tian Boon
snowfox
rain17
shifa
tarcie
Carmon
Dino
wenlin
Shirokuro Hako
Danielle
christal_jo
Jasmine
mlck78
Lynn
nicholas_bp
Cilia
shin
Julie
mag
Alan
ukigeta
muscaria10
Weeliano
Sunny
beLinD@
joechua
Moon
huhu
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
snowfox
snowfox

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-10-11

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue250/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 1:43 pm

only basic step?... i think can do cross body lead bah... basic step and cross body lead can be very nice too you know.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sunny
tWo LeFt FeEt
tWo LeFt FeEt
Sunny

Male
Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2006 11:40 pm

How come nobody celebrated her bday on fri?
Back to top Go down
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv
Shirokuro Hako
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Shirokuro Hako

Male
Number of posts : 185

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue202/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (202/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 2:13 am

Hi Sunny,

Cedric celebrated her bday on Fri. At least she had few rounds of 1000 basic steps with me and some of us.
Back to top Go down
thumbelina
Beginner
Beginner

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 2:51 pm

Thanks to those who danced with me dat day.. I hope I was not too bad. Razz And MERRY XMAS!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
el
I1
I1

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 9:51 am

Ciao Amici,

el here. I just started I1 this week. Hope to get pointers and guidance from all you seniors...

Cheers!

P.S.: No, i am not the 100th member nor 110... Sad
Back to top Go down
snowfox
snowfox

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-10-11

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue250/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 1:20 pm

senior?.. are you saying we're old?.. sob sobz~
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female
Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2006-11-06

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 4:07 pm

Hi Amici,

welcome... hmm maybe put a picture or something so we know who you are Smile

cheerios Smile
Back to top Go down
Sunny
tWo LeFt FeEt
tWo LeFt FeEt
Sunny

Male
Number of posts : 284

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 12:21 am

Welcome here el...how you got to know us?
Back to top Go down
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv
el
I1
I1

Female

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 10:17 am

snowfox wrote:
senior?.. are you saying we're old?.. sob sobz~

Pls don't get me wrong, not suggesting that you are old, just senority in salsa.... Smile I am only I1-lesson 1.
Back to top Go down
el
I1
I1

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 10:18 am

Sunny wrote:
Welcome here el...how you got to know us?

Thanks for the welcome =) I knew this forum thru thumb... nice to meet ya
Back to top Go down
el
I1
I1

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 10:20 am

Christina Lim wrote:
Hi Amici,

welcome... hmm maybe put a picture or something so we know who you are Smile

cheerios Smile

Ciao Amica,

I'm not a regular to forums so once I have the time to figure out how to add the pic, I will do so =)

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 11:33 am

Hey El,

go to profile and click avatar to add pix Smile hope this helps... kekeke

cheerios,
chrissy
Back to top Go down
ukigeta
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ukigeta

Male
Number of posts : 210

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 8:12 pm

lol! lol! Welcome Anna.. Finally u make it to this forum......!!!!! afro afro think everyone will be dying to dance with a sweet ger like u.... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
KennyZz
I1
I1
KennyZz

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2006-11-15

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue199/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (199/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 12:05 am

ho ho ho is that something speaking from your mind instead ? haha *cough* welcome anna !
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 12:14 am

hmmm the last intro was El leh... who is anna ar???

anyway, let me welcome anna first..*welcome welcome welcome* Smile hehehe
Back to top Go down
AnnA
Beginner
Beginner
AnnA

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-01-02

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 3:07 pm

Ello~

thanks for the welcomes & invite to join this cool forum!

Intro: Simply me!
Just started I2 @ JJ Studio.... still extremely unstable whenever i do cross body leap turns hahaha

am addicted to every bit of salsa...so aiming to visit union every mon, wed, fri, sat if time permits!

Dying to learn Rueda! Smile
wat else do i intro? will add a proper pic when i find it.
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 3:40 pm

hi anna, me dun play play with you... wow, 4 nights a week is a BIG deal manz... too bad me no luxury of time now else surely will join you manz... cuz me needs plenty of practice too sigh...
Back to top Go down
AnnA
Beginner
Beginner
AnnA

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-01-02

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 2:35 pm

yeah boy, its alot . hopefully can keep up the practice sessions! not sure how workload would be this new year... which days do you guys go?
Back to top Go down
Chervon
Beginner
Beginner
Chervon

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Hi All !!   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 4:10 pm

https://servimg.com/u/10/06/43/92/neo_pr10.jpg

Hi All ! I am Chervon juz completed JJ's intermediate 1.5 class last friday. Classmate of Anna.

Cheers
Chervon
Back to top Go down
Robin
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 5:02 pm

Hi All ! Happy New Year Smile This is Robin also jus completed Intermediate 1.5 Refresher course , starting Intermediate II very soon ..

Cheers !!!
Robin
Back to top Go down
Shirokuro Hako
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Shirokuro Hako

Male

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue202/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (202/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 5:10 pm

Welcome Chervon, see u in Union.

Which one is u? Left or Right? Thanks

Last edited by on Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shirokuro Hako
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Shirokuro Hako

Male

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 5:12 pm

Welcome Robin, see u in Union.

How do you got to know us? Are you in the same class as Kenny, Anna or Chervon?
Back to top Go down
ukigeta
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ukigeta

Male
Number of posts : 210

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 12:58 am

Wow!!! Chevron...PC ok already?? Welcome to the forum....
She the one on the left.....

Robin!! Welcome to forum!!!! u mentioned refresher course..wow!!! u must b good!!!! lol! lol!

Hey.. c u guys on dance floor geek jocolor queen
Back to top Go down
Cal_Ong
Beginner
Beginner
Cal_Ong

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-12-12

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 7:24 am

Hey all~

Really cool that you guys started such a happening forum for all to mingle =D

Anyway, am currently taking I1 classes @ JJ on sundays (together w/ Bryan and Hamilyn)

Usuallydown at union on mondays and sometimes, tuesdays. Hopefuly i'll get to see u guys there soon and learn some tips from the more experienced =P
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 9:18 am

hahaha... so happy to see so many new faces....

welcome anna, chervon, robin and cal_ong!! Smile Smile hope we will meet in person at union soon...

cheerios,
chrissy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Salsa Forum :: General :: Member's Lounge-
Jump to: