The Salsa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salsa | Merengue | Bachata

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)

Go down 
+72
zenith
SalsaSlut
Marcelino
viola
Mr Hoi
sunrisesunset
create
evanesence
AnGeLLiz
seiwee_lim
hairpins
judassy
birdie
roofroof
Cal_Ong
Robin
Chervon
AnnA
el
thumbelina
GuoQiang
engtat
oklor
Sky
3eyealien
suman
Christin_Ong
nirvana
witchling
KennyZz
Wyn
nicafoo
Christina Lim
pauljustin
cedricng
Andy
adonz
lifeabovesun
zhimin21
andrewz
tazmanias
snow white
Shermayn
dennis
Tian Boon
snowfox
rain17
shifa
tarcie
Carmon
Dino
wenlin
Shirokuro Hako
Danielle
christal_jo
Jasmine
mlck78
Lynn
nicholas_bp
Cilia
shin
Julie
mag
Alan
ukigeta
muscaria10
Weeliano
Sunny
beLinD@
joechua
Moon
huhu
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female
Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2006-11-06

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue200/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/250)

Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 7:46 pm

yoyoyo zenith,

good to see you here!! Smile welcome gal! woot!

cheerios,
chrissy
Back to top Go down
NeuRoss
Beginner
Beginner
NeuRoss

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-09

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue250/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 2:17 am

Aloha ~ cheers

Thanks to Ukigeta for introducing me to this interesting forum alien

Hi everybody! My name is Fiona. Juz started learning salsa in March with Groove. Had oso signed up with JJ last mth. So now I am with 2 schools. tongue Basically I am still a Beginner.

<------ (Btw wot is this status energy thingy below da avatar???)
Back to top Go down
Sunny
tWo LeFt FeEt
tWo LeFt FeEt
Sunny

Male
Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 8:20 am

You may alter it from your profile. Shows your energy level. If it is high, we probably can date you or see you at union. If it is low, most probably you are dead in bed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue200/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 9:03 am

NeuRoss wrote:
Aloha ~ cheers

Thanks to Ukigeta for introducing me to this interesting forum alien

Hi everybody! My name is Fiona. Juz started learning salsa in March with Groove. Had oso signed up with JJ last mth. So now I am with 2 schools. tongue Basically I am still a Beginner.

<------ (Btw wot is this status energy thingy below da avatar???)

hihi neuross,

welcome! good to see you and hope to meet up with you at union soon! Smile

cheerios,
chrissy
Back to top Go down
NeuRoss
Beginner
Beginner
NeuRoss

Female

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue250/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 1:06 pm

Hahaha.... thx for da explanation Sunny. lol! dead in bed... OMG ~

Sunny wrote:
You may alter it from your profile. Shows your energy level. If it is high, we probably can date you or see you at union. If it is low, most probably you are dead in bed.
Back to top Go down
Germ
Beginner
Beginner
Germ

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 1:59 am

Hi guys, my name's Jermyn, otherwise affectionately known as Germ. I was invited here by Jing Hui, thanks for the invite JH. I'm currently onto I2 at JJ, and I'm looking forward to dancing/learning with more people here. Viva la Salsa ! Smile
Back to top Go down
ukigeta
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ukigeta

Male
Number of posts : 210

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 4:18 am

Hey Germ!!! Welcome to the forum!!!!C u on the dance floor then afro afro
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 10:30 am

Germ wrote:
Hi guys, my name's Jermyn, otherwise affectionately known as Germ. I was invited here by Jing Hui, thanks for the invite JH. I'm currently onto I2 at JJ, and I'm looking forward to dancing/learning with more people here. Viva la Salsa ! Smile

hey hey germ,

welcome to one of the hottest forums in town... we usually gather at union on tueday,do join us and have JH bring you around to intro intro us abit Razz Razz Razz Razz it will be nice to catch up in person Embarassed Embarassed

hope to meet up with you soon cheers cheers cheers

cheerios,
chrissy
Back to top Go down
Germ
Beginner
Beginner
Germ

Male

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 7:02 pm

Many thanks for the invitation. I'll try to find a Tuesday to come down then. However, my schedule's very tight and I'll be leaving for the US very soon. Sad See you guys soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 9:54 pm

Germ wrote:

Many thanks for the invitation. I'll try to find a Tuesday to come down then. However, my schedule's very tight and I'll be leaving for the US very soon. Sad See you guys soon. Very Happy

okok, any tuesday will do and let JH knows or post it in the forum, one of us can arrange to meet up with u before union and intro you to the rest of the gangsters Razz Razz Razz

hope you have a good trip ya! Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
NeuRoss
Beginner
Beginner
NeuRoss

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Hi Germ ~   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 1:08 pm

Huh? Juz said Hello and so fast Goodbye le ah?

Going US for work/leisure or permanent? Crying or Very sad

Germ wrote:

Back to top Go down
Germ
Beginner
Beginner
Germ

Male

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 7:01 pm

NeuRoss wrote:

4 months. Work and travel. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ukigeta
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ukigeta

Male

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 10:17 pm

haha.. NeuRoss.. u miss Germ liao izzit.. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
NeuRoss
Beginner
Beginner
NeuRoss

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 12:18 am

Haben meet up how to miss siah?? confused

Juz sad dat haben meet up to say hello, so fast going to say gdbye le ~ Crying or Very sad

ukigeta wrote:
haha.. NeuRoss.. u miss Germ liao izzit.. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
NeuRoss
Beginner
Beginner
NeuRoss

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 12:20 am

Nvm ~ As long as u r not going away permanently still got chance to meet. Hee hee ~ flower

Germ wrote:
NeuRoss wrote:

4 months. Work and travel. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 9:51 am

huh 4mths? wow, thats long time leh... hope to see you back soon... hey germ, do keep in touch via the forum that will help you keep up with the news at union etc hehehe Razz:P:P
Back to top Go down
Germ
Beginner
Beginner
Germ

Male

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 11:37 am

Yeap will do. I'm checking the forums daily, in fact. It's just that I don't have much to contribute in the other threads. Smile
Back to top Go down
NeuRoss
Beginner
Beginner
NeuRoss

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 1:51 pm

Sama sama.... I feel ya manz!

Germ wrote:
Yeap will do. I'm checking the forums daily, in fact. It's just that I don't have much to contribute in the other threads. Smile
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Beginner
Beginner
Phantom

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 1:34 am

Hello all!

I am Phantom.

I am one of the evil twins of J in union. Hehehe....

Will start crapping in this forum soon. Ona Bulla!
Back to top Go down
ukigeta
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ukigeta

Male

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 1:07 am

YEAH!!!!! hey phantom... please crap more just to force your other J twin to talk... ... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Beginner
Beginner
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 1:24 am

ukigeta wrote:
YEAH!!!!! hey phantom... please crap more just to force your other J twin to talk... ... lol! lol!

Hi i will try to pyscho him to come here instead of the NTUC salsa forum to crap. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 10:01 am

Phantom wrote:
Hello all!

I am Phantom.

I am one of the evil twins of J in union. Hehehe....

Will start crapping in this forum soon. Ona Bulla!

hey phantom,

you are here too! welcome, welcome! okok, shall get ready for da craps!!!! hahahahah Razz:P:P
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 10:05 am

Phantom wrote:
ukigeta wrote:

Hi i will try to pyscho him to come here instead of the NTUC salsa forum to crap. lol! lol!

erm phantom, i think you should just get whole whole gang here... hahahaha without them your crapiness is gonna look toooooo weird hahahah Razz:P:P:P
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Beginner
Beginner
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 10:07 am

Christina Lim wrote:
Phantom wrote:
ukigeta wrote:

erm phantom, i think you should just get whole whole gang here... hahahaha without them your crapiness is gonna look toooooo weird hahahah Razz:P:P:P

Ya lor...they are the main actors.....i am only the supporting actor..
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 10:12 am

Phantom wrote:
Christina Lim wrote:
Phantom wrote:
ukigeta wrote:

Ya lor...they are the main actors.....i am only the supporting actor..

erm i dun think that way... and even if you do think so.... remember hor, the main actors are nothing without the support actors wor... dun you agree, phantom?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Salsa Forum :: General :: Member's Lounge-
Jump to: