The Salsa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salsa | Merengue | Bachata

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM

Go down 
+3
Christina Lim
ukigeta
steventan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
steventan
steventan

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Status
Energy:
Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Left_bar_bleue250/250Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Empty
PostSubject: Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM   Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 4:15 am

Just came back from Fort Canning the 3rd time this week. This time it was a Salsa Wedding at Legends. Tell u more about it another day.

OK that reminds of the newly open club at the bottom of the hill, at the national musem. It's call MUSE.

We've been spending quite a lot of time at Union. Therefore I propose to have an offsite for Salsarean. Why not let's take a day off and chill out somewhere on one of the Friday? Where u know how crowded and hot Union Square is. Just like what we did last Fri, we still go union first, then proceed to Karaoake. Those who went u know how fun it was huh? :-)

Therefore trying to check if anyone is interested to the idea to try out this club on another offsite event.

Hunters, please bring ur rifle. There are lots of chicks that you can hunt for.

Hunteress, please bring ur net. There are a lot of good catches, that comes with Farrarri, Lambogini, etc.

Date: Friday (Actual Date to be confirm later)
Time: after 10:30pm
Venue: MUSE @ the National Museum

Please have a show of hands how many of you interested in this suggested offsite event.

<marqee>Offsite @ MUSE --- CONFIRM </marqee>

Heyo Gals and Guys its confirm:

Date: Friday 1 June 2007
Time: after TBA

Last edited by on Thu May 31, 2007 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ukigeta
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ukigeta

Male
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Status
Energy:
Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Left_bar_bleue250/250Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM   Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 4:46 am

wow!!! those farrari is made from china pirated ones izzit... how come different spelling.... scratch scratch

okok.. i onz!!!! let mi know the details lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
steventan
steventan

Male

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM   Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 3:39 pm

Haha my spelling bad huh. hahaha I lasy to spell check. Ok who else on.
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female
Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2006-11-06

Status
Energy:
Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Left_bar_bleue200/250Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Empty_bar_bleue  (200/250)

PostSubject: Re: Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM   Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 11:10 pm

hey steven,

thanks for taking the inititative hehehehe not much events/outings lately... im glad we have one to look forward to now Smile count me in, i have been muse yet hahahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
mesalsabebe
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM   Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 12:07 pm

Was @ Muse 2 weeks ago to chill out. Nice ambience and like the decoration as well.
Back to top Go down
val
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM   Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 5:51 pm

Aiyoo..friday, see how things go that night lor.
Saw MUSE was cool on the newpaper article wor.
Back to top Go down
steventan
steventan

Male

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM   Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 5:53 pm

mesalsabebe wrote:
Was @ Muse 2 weeks ago to chill out. Nice ambience and like the decoration as well.

Hey mesalsabebe, therefore would u like to join us? We have already got 2 Hunters and 1 Hunteress ready to strike. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
val
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM   Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 6:41 pm

y not go on Wed instead lah. Cos next day PH wor. maybe got even more crowd leh. Suggest to mesalsabebe lah.
Back to top Go down
steventan
steventan

Male

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM   Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 7:10 pm

val wrote:
y not go on Wed instead lah. Cos next day PH wor. maybe got even more crowd leh. Suggest to mesalsabebe lah.

Wed Union not as crowded as Fri ma. Wed we go union, can dance till late cos Thurs PH, then Fri Union crowded we go MUSE. This will get two birds with one stone. Ha. Ok la hor? Guai Guai. Haha.

Anyway 12 of us needs to meet at Amara this Wed to share pics. And the Guest Of Honor, the Bride will also be here. Therefore cannot miss. She will bring the CD from the Photographer Robert. Therefore I belive many will look forward to that. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
steventan
steventan

Male

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM   Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 2:37 pm

Hey Val et al

You gals and guys joining us? Don't miss out the fun leh. Tonight I try to "recruit" more hunters and huntress for the offsite. See u guys at union. I dont know how each of u look like, but if u happen to see me there, remember to say hello to me.

Coming Up Next Event: Salsa meets Shopping
Remember to keep a look out. The details will be out very soon.

Meantime,
Now Showing: Salsarean Offsite @MUSE
Details to be confirm by Wed 30 May 2007
Back to top Go down
ukigeta
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ukigeta

Male
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM   Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 8:53 pm

WOW!!!! I interested in the salsa meets shopping leh... when ah!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steventan
steventan

Male

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM   Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 10:30 am

Hi JH, not only you. Jace and some others were also asking me yesterday at union, cos they need to book their calendar.

Salsa Meets Shopping tentatively will be at the week of 6 August. Cos its National Day week ma, then we can save one day leave ma.

What is left now is for me to find a good package for air tickets and accomodation, Travel agency havent revert. On another track I am also looking at finding lodging sperately. Am asking my friend in HK for help. Once got the details I will create another post to solicit feedback on this.

Therefore book your schedule first, and start saving money now for the SHOPPING hahaha.

Meantime concentrate on the Offsite @ MUSE. I will check with Josss's Salsa Group tonight how many are joining us. Take care. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:
Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Left_bar_bleue200/250Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Empty_bar_bleue  (200/250)

PostSubject: Re: Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM   Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 10:47 am

Muse on wed????? confused confused confused

steventan wrote:
Hey Val et al

You gals and guys joining us? Don't miss out the fun leh. Tonight I try to "recruit" more hunters and huntress for the offsite. See u guys at union. I dont know how each of u look like, but if u happen to see me there, remember to say hello to me.

Meantime,
Back to top Go down
steventan
steventan

Male

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM   Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 11:34 am

Christina Lim wrote:
Muse on wed????? confused confused confused

steventan wrote:
Hey Val et al

Meantime,

O nono, MUSE is on Fri. But will confirm the details like timing and where to meet etc by Wed. Sorry if I confuse you. Pai Sei Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tazmanias
I1.5
I1.5
tazmanias

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-10-19

Status
Energy:
Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Left_bar_bleue2500/250Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/250)

PostSubject: Re: Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM   Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 11:55 am

MUSE on fri sound interesting.
count me in...
(I have been dancing from mon, tue wed...now fri @ muse, sat @ union, sun @ dxo...dunno my leg can take it or not)
Back to top Go down
steventan
steventan

Male

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM   Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:49 pm

Offsite @ MUSE --- CONFIRM

Time: TBA
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM   Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 6:43 pm

hihi steven,

can u give us the list of who is going? I should be there but it wont be early cuz i will drop by union first *hopefully i wont be too tired* hahaha Razz:P:P:P:P

cheerios,
chrissy

steventan wrote:

Back to top Go down
steventan
steventan

Male

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM   Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 11:26 am

Hi Hi Chrissy

Hey tired also must come la. Come here to chill out and relax. This week we have Salsa overdose already. hahaha. Good to take a break. Anyway I still owe u a drink, come and drink all u can. hee hee.

What I am worried is you guys stay at union, very hard to get out to come to MUSE. hahaha.

Ok. Here it is. One round check yesterday was of the following status:

Those confirm:
1) Chrissy
2) Jing Hui
3) Eng Tat (Josse Salsa Group)
4) Breniel (Josse Salsa Group)
5) Rennie (Josse Salsa Group)
6) Wyn (Josse Salsa Group)
7) Steven Tan
Cool Tesmania??? (Please contact me)

Tentative (To confirm by today):
1) Martin
2) Josse
3) Dino
4) Cedirc
5) Lawrence
6) Anna

Tentative (To confirm by tonight):

Some of them will be having classes at En Motion, then practice at Bachata night, may join us after 10:30pm.
1) Brenda, Belinda, Eric, etc

Looks like rain or shine I have to get it done. I hope I can get the booking. Yesterday too rush for the movie forgot to book. hahaha.

But hope all of you confirm as early as possible. I need to know who many people, to get enuf space for everyone to sit. hahaha.

Regards

Steven Tan

Christina Lim wrote:
hihi steven,

can u give us the list of who is going? I should be there but it wont be early cuz i will drop by union first *hopefully i wont be too tired* hahaha Razz:P:P:P:P

cheerios,
chrissy

steventan wrote:

Back to top Go down
steventan
steventan

Male

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM   Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 5:02 pm

Salsarean Offsite: MUSE --- CONFIRM

Time: 10:30pm onwards, please come early

I have already reserve a table. You can join us anytime. Call me inadvance such that if needed we will extend the table.
Back to top Go down
JaNn
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM   Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 7:10 pm

Hihi... this is Jann. Er....some of you may know or still remember me. I will be at Muse tonight too so will pop by ur table to say hi.... Smile
Back to top Go down
steventan
steventan

Male

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM   Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 5:07 pm

Hi Jann

Thanks for poping by yesterday. Sorry that we were a bit noisy hahaha. Having too much fun and drinks. Next time join us too. Take care. Cheers.

I be posting the pics of the Salsarean Offsite event here later. Thanks to Ryan. He help us took many nice pics. Keep a look out. Cheers.

Regards

Steven Tan
Back to top Go down
steventan
steventan

Male

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM   Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 8:14 pm

Hi Gals and Guys

Thank-you for coming to this event.

Special Thanks to Josse, Eric, Tommy and Clarice for joining us after u long movie too.

Ok, if u miss the event, the following are some of the highlights. Suppose to be 50 over pics already deleted some of them. Cheers.

Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com" border="0" alt=""/>

Hope to see u at the next offsite event. Cheers.

Regards

Steven Tan
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM   Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 10:22 am

hahahaha rennie looks like a lobster... all you guys looked drunk muahahaha Razz:P:P ops, high i mean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM   Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salsarean Offsite:@ MUSE CONFIRM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Salsa Forum :: Events and Outings :: Past Events-
Jump to: