The Salsa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salsa | Merengue | Bachata

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mambo Jumbo this Wed!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sikinna
Beginner
Beginner
sikinna

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Mambo Jumbo this Wed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mambo Jumbo this Wed!!!   Mambo Jumbo this Wed!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 1:13 am

Hi guys and gals!Since this Thursday is a public holiday,why not we head down to Zouk for the Mambo nite.Ppl who grew up in the 80s n 90s, will enjoy the retro music. We can pop by after salsaing in the Union.So how abt it?
Back to top Go down
Germ
Beginner
Beginner
Germ

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Status
Energy:
Mambo Jumbo this Wed!!! Left_bar_bleue250/250Mambo Jumbo this Wed!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Mambo Jumbo this Wed!!!   Mambo Jumbo this Wed!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 1:56 am

Yeaps I should headed down to Zouk this wednesday. Taking a break from salsa music, 'coz mambo USED to be my favourite. Razz
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female
Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2006-11-06

Status
Energy:
Mambo Jumbo this Wed!!! Left_bar_bleue200/250Mambo Jumbo this Wed!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/250)

PostSubject: Re: Mambo Jumbo this Wed!!!   Mambo Jumbo this Wed!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 2:28 pm

sikinna wrote:
Hi guys and gals!Since this Thursday is a public holiday,why not we head down to Zouk for the Mambo nite.Ppl who grew up in the 80s n 90s, will enjoy the retro music. We can pop by after salsaing in the Union.So how abt it?

im borned after the 90's... how? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ukigeta
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ukigeta

Male
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Status
Energy:
Mambo Jumbo this Wed!!! Left_bar_bleue250/250Mambo Jumbo this Wed!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Mambo Jumbo this Wed!!!   Mambo Jumbo this Wed!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 9:01 pm

Cannot go with u all cos working v late tat day!!!! anyway.. get to know more gers while u r there without mi......... Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mambo Jumbo this Wed!!!   Mambo Jumbo this Wed!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mambo Jumbo this Wed!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Salsa Forum :: Events and Outings :: Past Events-
Jump to: