The Salsa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salsa | Merengue | Bachata

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HIP HOP, R&B, chill out this Friday at Mohd Sultan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
christal_jo
I1.5
I1.5
christal_jo

Female
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Status
Energy:
HIP HOP, R&B, chill out  this Friday at Mohd Sultan Left_bar_bleue150/250HIP HOP, R&B, chill out  this Friday at Mohd Sultan Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

HIP HOP, R&B, chill out  this Friday at Mohd Sultan Empty
PostSubject: HIP HOP, R&B, chill out this Friday at Mohd Sultan   HIP HOP, R&B, chill out  this Friday at Mohd Sultan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 11:24 pm

hey hey hey!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoyed the movie on sundae?
felt the beat pumping in ur blood?
think u can dance R&B/Hiphop?

take a short break from salsa...and union...
cos its a clubbing session at O-bar , Mohd Sultan (right below DBL-O)
cheap drinks great music!

Date: 17 nov fri
time: 1030pm
venue: O-Bar , Mohd Sultan (right below DBL-O)

its time to let ur hair down and enjoy!

who is on?
joanne
Danielle
lynn
jasmine
suzanne

add on ur names!
its gonna be fun!
=)
Back to top Go down
huhu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
huhu

Male
Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Status
Energy:
HIP HOP, R&B, chill out  this Friday at Mohd Sultan Left_bar_bleue135/250HIP HOP, R&B, chill out  this Friday at Mohd Sultan Empty_bar_bleue  (135/250)

PostSubject: Re: HIP HOP, R&B, chill out this Friday at Mohd Sultan   HIP HOP, R&B, chill out  this Friday at Mohd Sultan Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2006 10:23 am

erm? anymore ppl going? haha~ just curious that's all~
Back to top Go down
Jasmine
Jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: HIP HOP, R&B, chill out this Friday at Mohd Sultan   HIP HOP, R&B, chill out  this Friday at Mohd Sultan Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2006 8:52 pm

Cilia is Going!!!
Right, Cilia DARLING?!?!?!

Oh ya, BELINDA!!!! PRIYA!!!! SHIN!!!! NICK!!!! DYLAN!!!!
U Folks are going too right??!?!?!Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Carmon
I1.5
I1.5
Carmon

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2006-10-04

PostSubject: Re: HIP HOP, R&B, chill out this Friday at Mohd Sultan   HIP HOP, R&B, chill out  this Friday at Mohd Sultan Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 12:06 am

I should be ok to join..

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Danielle

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Status
Energy:
HIP HOP, R&B, chill out  this Friday at Mohd Sultan Left_bar_bleue100/250HIP HOP, R&B, chill out  this Friday at Mohd Sultan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: HIP HOP, R&B, chill out this Friday at Mohd Sultan   HIP HOP, R&B, chill out  this Friday at Mohd Sultan Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 12:59 pm

Morning...I just woke up at 12pm........
Jo, i hope you are still hanging out fine.....and so's everyone else...
so damn tired..bUT..
I HAD SO MUCH FUN!

Too long never go clubbing liao (not frequent clubber)...Didn imagine it was so much fun...

Thanks to our dearest organiser, Joanne Ho, for taking the effort to get everyone down and talk on the hp till her ears are sore..SMUAK!
As well as to everyone who went,
Our paparrazzi photographer, Carmon ($2.50 to you if you DONT post those photos) tongue
Our guys who showed their dancing and drinking prowess other than those few a bit tipsy sleepy pple after (We have to invent more games other than cai quan to test your drinking man)...as well as offer occasional "bodyguard"services to shield the ladies from the hovering ""wolves".
Jasmine Dear, for having that $15 in your pocket when we went to drink 1 for 1 lychee martinis at the pool bar area..

I guess it will be very long (old liao, need to recuperate) before i hit the clubs again but we still have our dear old Union and milder enery Salsa waiting for us... Twisted Evil
So Kudos to all, adv happy birthday to our bdae boy & gal!
Hope no one was left on in the middle of the road last night... Sleep
See you all & David at Union/class!

P.S. Anyone (unless you are as good as Joanne and Carmon, our drinking queens), bananas are gd for hangover as they replenish sugar levels. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Carmon
I1.5
I1.5
Carmon

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2006-10-04

PostSubject: Re: HIP HOP, R&B, chill out this Friday at Mohd Sultan   HIP HOP, R&B, chill out  this Friday at Mohd Sultan Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 9:06 pm

Wow it was indeed a fun event yesterday!

Thanks to organiser Joanne for the effort to call pple dwn..and I heard u can dance real well and sexy on the danceflr huh..phewlwee *whistles* Very Happy Razz

Danielle, sorry I posted the pics liao, $2.50 is nt enuf for the "CHER KOU FEI"...haha~anyway u all look so nice in the pics..hw can I nt post them?.. tongue

I tink most or everyone of us enjoyed the event and luckily the two drunkens tat nite din sleep on the roadside..

I sure hope u babes like the photos taken ytd..I tried my best to take them liao..=)
Back to top Go down
Jasmine
Jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: HIP HOP, R&B, chill out this Friday at Mohd Sultan   HIP HOP, R&B, chill out  this Friday at Mohd Sultan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 1:08 am

haha... It was RAGING!!!!!~~ Those pple who skipped out... HMPH... u really missed out good fun!!!drunken

Thanks to JoANne for tat freakin good time, and for all the pple who turned up... And thanks to our full-time Photographers: Carmon and Gene... For taking pics from the time we go dancing and back again... *salute*cheers

Anyways, just wanted to say this...

Dancing is really in our blood... haha...Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HIP HOP, R&B, chill out this Friday at Mohd Sultan   HIP HOP, R&B, chill out  this Friday at Mohd Sultan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HIP HOP, R&B, chill out this Friday at Mohd Sultan
Page 1 of 1