The Salsa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salsa | Merengue | Bachata

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's

Go down 
+10
Danielle
Daphne
Sunny
Shirokuro Hako
suzann
rain17
Cilia
christal_jo
Christina Lim
huhu
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
huhu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
huhu

Male
Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Status
Energy:
Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Left_bar_bleue135/250Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Empty_bar_bleue  (135/250)

Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Empty
PostSubject: Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's   Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 11:46 am

Dear Groovers & Grovettes,

That 70's X'Mas Show
We'd like to remind you that you have only 2 DAYS LEFT (TODAY & TOMORROW ONLY!) to enjoy the early turkey ticket price for our BIG, BIG PARTY at DXO on Sunday, 17th December 2006. The theme is the 70's!

Strap on an Afro wig, borrow your parents’ bell-bottom pants or the mini. It’s time to get retro this X’mas for Groove’s biggest celebration for the year 2006 !! Look forward to at least 7 exciting student performances (hip-hop, jazz, exotic dance, belly dance, bachata, salsa and more). Especially not-to-missed are our 2 Opening Acts – one of which will feature our infamous Hombres Exotica !! Expect Bachata workshop, Christmas Carolling, visit by Naughty Santa and more.

This is one night you do not want to miss! Purchase pre-sales tickets @ Groove by 30th November 2006 to enjoy early turkey ticket price as affordable as $8 (Terms & conditions apply. Please note that tikctes at the door will be @ $14.00). Happy-hour drinks prices are available from 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM. More details found here. http://www.groove.com.sg/events.asp#p3

If you have not been to any of our Groovy Nights, just check out what fun you missed here http://www.groove.com.sg/gallery.asp @ our Gallery of groovy memories! All are welcome to attend our parties/ events!

Upcoming Courses
This Festive Season, we have lined up some exciting courses and unbeatable promotions. Check out What's Grooving here http://www.groove.com.sg/highlights.asp and take advantage of our Groovy Promotions here http://www.groove.com.sg/promotions.asp . Also, you'd be pleased to know that you may purchase our Festive Vouchers (dance packages, private class packages, etc) for that special someone @ Groove for that perfect X'mas gift.

Thank you for your support in the year 2006 and we look forward to celebrating this festive season with you @ DXO on 17th December 2006!

Merry X'mas and Happy New Year!

Fi & Anasri
Directors & Instructors
GROOVE
www.groove.com.sg
6223 4813 (Office)/ 97806153 (Fi)/ 9108 3011 (Anasri)

Read more about our promotions @ http://www.groove.com.sg/promotions.asp.

Put on your Afro wigs, bell-bottoms and platform shoes and get ready to party with us @ DXO Esplande this Christmas for Groove's very own That X'mas 70's Show! More details through this link:http://www.groove.com.sg/events.asp

I nearly forget this hahah~
Back to top Go down
huhu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
huhu

Male

Status
Energy:
Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Left_bar_bleue135/250Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Empty_bar_bleue  (135/250)

PostSubject: Re: Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's   Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 7:30 pm

Hey All,

Groove Dance Studio is holding a pre-X'mas party @DXO on the 17th Dec!
The theme is "That 70's Xmas Party".. Strap on an Afro wig, borrow your
parents' bell-bottom pants or the mini. It's time to get retro
this X'mas for Groove's biggest celebration for the year 2006 !!

Look forward to at least 7 exciting student performances (hip-hop, jazz,
exotic dance, belly dance, bachata, salsa and more). Especially
not-to-missed are their 2 Opening Acts – one of which will feature
our infamous Hombres Exotica !! Expect Bachata workshop, Christmas
Carolling, visit by Naughty Santa and more.
Early Turkey Ticket Price (17th Nov – 30th Nov)1-4 tickets @ $10.00,
and 5 or more tickets @ $8.00

Ticket Sales from 1st Dec – 15th Dec
1-4 tickets @ $12.00, and 5 or more tickets @ $10.00
Happy-hour drinks prices are available from 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM.Ticket
price entitles bearer to 1 standard house-pour
(Terms & conditions apply. Please note that tickets at the door will be
@ $14.00).
Visit their website for purchase of tickets @ www.groove.com.sg
<http://www.groove.com.sg> Hurry..while stock last! LoriC.

Same thing so I post here~
Back to top Go down
huhu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
huhu

Male

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's   Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 7:31 pm

Anyone interested? Something for the guys.. the exotic dance performance you really have to watch if you have the chance hahaha~ Dylan might know what I am talking about~ hahahaha~
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female
Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2006-11-06

Status
Energy:
Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Left_bar_bleue200/250Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Empty_bar_bleue  (200/250)

PostSubject: Re: Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's   Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 8:00 pm

hey huhu, i think i know where your excitement is driving at now... Smile
Back to top Go down
christal_jo
I1.5
I1.5
christal_jo

Female
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Status
Energy:
Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Left_bar_bleue150/250Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Re: Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's   Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 9:53 pm

haha i dun mind going
was thinking of asking all to go too!

me and danielle are taking hip hop at Groove on tues b4 union..

and yesh their exotic dance is HOT~ phew STEAMY!! haha
... check out my exotic ex-instructor FI she one sexy lady!
Back to top Go down
Cilia
I1.5
I1.5

Female
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's   Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2006 11:37 pm

yoz ppl:
Below are the confirmed 37 pax whom I will purchase the tickets at $8. If more are interested, please let me know before 7pm 1st dec 06.

SMS Cilia: Hidden. (Note after we purchase the tickets, price will increase to $10, and subsequently, $14 (actual day)

Confirmed name list in alpha order:
1 Belinda
2 Bryan
3 Cedric
4 Chee Yong
5 cheow eng
6 cheow eng's gf
7 Christina
8 Cilia
9 Collin
10 Danielle
11 Dennis
12 Derrick
13 Dino
14 Dylan
15 Gene
16 Huhu
17 Jasmine
18 Jenny
19 Joanne
20 Joel
21 Leslie
22 Lynn
23 Magdalene
24 Marcus
25 Maria
26 Matthew
27 Meiqing
28 Meiqing's friend
29 Merlisa
30 Moon
31 Nicholas
32 Priya
33 Shifa
34 Shifa's fren
35 Sophia
36 Suzanne
37 Weelian

Sorry I have to block out the phone numbers.. Please if you intersted PM her and if you are in our class look at the classlist for her number... huhu
Back to top Go down
rain17
I2
I2
rain17

Female
Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's   Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 10:20 am

thanks!!! look out 4 da party!!!! afro-style! Smile let's put on out pokka dot hairbands!
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:
Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Left_bar_bleue200/250Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Empty_bar_bleue  (200/250)

PostSubject: Re: Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's   Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 10:54 am

thanks Cilia... Smile Woot! we have such BIG group Smile bet there's gonna be lots lots of fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Cilia
I1.5
I1.5

Female

PostSubject: Re: Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's   Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 1:08 pm

no worries, Chrissy.... felt like a bookie when i was calling ppl up initially, but kind of got the hang of it later:)

I have gotten the 37 tickets at $8, will pass to all 36 others as and when i see you all.

Sorry to some of the familiar faces at Union if I didn't ask..... cos me either no have your names or your numbers.

If any is interested, tickets are still avail at $10 for a block of 5 tickets minumum. You can book online from www.groove.com.sg
Back to top Go down
suzann
I1.5
I1.5
suzann

Female
Number of posts : 66

Status
Energy:
Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Left_bar_bleue100/250Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's   Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 6:36 pm

Thanks Cilia for booking the tickets and coordinating the number of people going! *muuaacks*

Such a large group.. this should be sooo fun... cheers
Back to top Go down
Cilia
I1.5
I1.5

Female

PostSubject: Re: Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's   Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 12:35 pm

you're most welcome, Suzann! Will be even more fun if you all dress up! See ya there!
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's   Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 1:26 pm

aiyo, cilia casting some expectation... hahahaha:)

hmmmm cilia, how would you like to dressssssss for you??? hahahahaha Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Cilia
I1.5
I1.5

Female

PostSubject: Re: Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's   Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 2:07 pm

me might be busy running around that day....making sure everyone is happy and comfy.....so me (Self Declare) exempted from dressing up:)

You, Chrissy, should try that 70's look....just for the fun of it mah.....Smile
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's   Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 2:45 pm

aiyoh, cilia posing request for me liao... hahahaha Smile

erm, dun mind doing for the fun of it... but problem is I have absolutely no idea what constitues to a 70's look... hahaha... give me a few days and i try to some research on it ok? Smile

if there are some kind souls out there who can give me an idea or two, you will certainly save me lots of time... Smile

cheerios =p
Back to top Go down
Shirokuro Hako
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Shirokuro Hako

Male
Number of posts : 185

Status
Energy:
Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Left_bar_bleue202/250Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Empty_bar_bleue  (202/250)

PostSubject: Re: Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's   Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 3:06 pm

Dear Chrissy,

Ok. I may be one of the some kind souls out here who can give you some ideas.

70s fashion are:

- Flared Trousers, Bell Bottoms and Trouser Suits
- Platform Soled Shoes
- Tank Tops And Mix And Match Knitwear

The guys danced with the finger pointing to the sky and ground.

Disco looks began in the 1970s. On the other hand, The 80s saw break dancing, acid and house influences. Hope these help. heehee
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's   Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 3:42 pm

hahaha henry, your reply very pro leh Smile so pro until i can pengz Smile

hey ladies, please add from here, me need info on hairdo and type of bag and makeup style etc hahahaha me trying to be ONZ for cilia, hopefully can look like this gal from the 70's soap opera...hahahahah Smile lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Cilia
I1.5
I1.5

Female

PostSubject: Re: Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's   Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 5:03 pm

thanks, Chrissy..... ! Next time I dress up together with you! but this time I dun think i can.....

bet you'll be one of the most happening lady there!!
Back to top Go down
suzann
I1.5
I1.5
suzann

Female
Number of posts : 66

Status
Energy:
Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Left_bar_bleue100/250Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's   Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 9:10 am

Hey Cilia,

When will the performances be starting? Just realised that I have a dinner before that... but will definately try to come in time to watch you dance!
Back to top Go down
Cilia
I1.5
I1.5

Female

PostSubject: Re: Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's   Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 1:07 am

thanks Suz.... the Bachata performance will not start till after 9pm at least. I won't be surprised if it's after 10 or 10.30, even!

Judging from the last Groove party, it can really drag! Actually, Sunday is not a very good day to host this, as many need to work on Monday... its just too bad that the event falls on 17th, and not 16th..

But try to come early, so as not to miss the other performances, esp the erotic dance performance... its really happening wan! heee
Back to top Go down
Cilia
I1.5
I1.5

Female

PostSubject: Re: Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's   Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 2:15 am

Hi All,

Hope you all enjoyed the party today @ DXO. Initially, I didn't think I would be performing when I purchased the tickets for all 37 of us....but glad I did...for the experience..... my virgin performance on dancing:) heee...

I know many of you were tired and wanted to go back already since next day is a working day...so I just wana say thank you to you all for staying and watching the Bachata performance.

I heard my name being called out and was soo excited / happy / paiseh even....haha...anyway heng me no make mistakes.... cos the lighting was really distracting. Thanks esp to Danielle & Suz who took the effort to capture the performance on video..you gals are soo sweet:) send me privately k..Smile please dun post here...i will malu until die!

But performance is really a diff issue.... everything has to be super exaggerated. I knew I didn't "fang" enough.... but still, glad I had the experience la.

Once again, thanks to all....May we dance forever:)
Back to top Go down
Sunny
tWo LeFt FeEt
tWo LeFt FeEt
Sunny

Male
Number of posts : 284

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's   Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 2:18 am

Don't worry.... you looked too sexy to be missed. We all gladly stay behind
Back to top Go down
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv
Cilia
I1.5
I1.5

Female

PostSubject: Re: Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's   Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 2:20 am

aiyo....I am ah ma material la.... where got sexy. Also, me look so bloated in the red top! hahaa

Thanks, anyway, Sunny:)
Back to top Go down
Sunny
tWo LeFt FeEt
tWo LeFt FeEt
Sunny

Male
Number of posts : 284

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's   Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 2:21 am

Q: If you call a horse tail a leg, how many legs does a horse have?

A: 4! Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg.

So, calling a sexy babe ah ma doesn't make her an ah ma
Back to top Go down
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv
Daphne
Beginner
Beginner
Daphne

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-11-19

Status
Energy:
Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Left_bar_bleue250/250Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's   Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 2:38 am

Cilia, oh come on, you look great! cherry If not, we wouldnt even screamed your name! Razz I believe you have spent alot of time practising those moves, whole team so synchronized moves! Not easy.. cheers

So, did you manage to sell that 1 last ticket you holding? Sorry, din contact you to buy, 'cos I last minute then decided to go, even my clothing (though not exactly the 70s fashion) was a last-minute-buy near our school! : scratch
Back to top Go down
Cilia
I1.5
I1.5

Female

PostSubject: Re: Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's   Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 2:48 am

Sunny Sunny..... you are not only good with your memory, but sooo fooking good with your words too! No wonder Pretty Moon so charmed by you!

Daphne dear, thanks for the confidence vote and the screams:) I heard them loud and clear:) We actually had little time practising....about 5 practices in all..... so I was actually super duper nervous... scared I will forget the steps!

Dun worry about the ticket; I sold it. But I still ended up with 1 extra ticket, which is my own.....hahaa (cos I didn't know I was performing.... so I oso bought an entrance ticket which I didn't get to use, since performers no need tickets wan....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's   Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only 2 days left for Early Turkey Ticket Price for Groove's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next