The Salsa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salsa | Merengue | Bachata

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours

Go down 
+18
lifeabovesun
Moon
shifa
beLinD@
Lynn
Jasmine
Danielle
Christina Lim
tazmanias
rain17
snowfox
KennyZz
Dino
muscaria10
ukigeta
christal_jo
huhu
Sunny
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
oh my toes!
oh my toes!
Moon

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2006-10-01

Status
Energy:
Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/250Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/250)

Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 11:31 am

erhh.. sorry ricky. i didnt get to see sunny online in the morning.. last nite also no chance to tell him..

sunny dear, now the innocent has been explosed, we have to do damage control. how abt closing this thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://salsa.editboard.com
Sunny
tWo LeFt FeEt
tWo LeFt FeEt
Sunny

Male
Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Status
Energy:
Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/250Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 11:33 am

for others yto add new scandals lah
Back to top Go down
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv
Moon
oh my toes!
oh my toes!
Moon

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2006-10-01

Status
Energy:
Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/250Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/250)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 11:35 am

pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale

ricky.. i tried...
Back to top Go down
https://salsa.editboard.com
huhu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
huhu

Male
Number of posts : 490

Status
Energy:
Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue135/250Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (135/250)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 11:38 am

hahaha~ let me add a scandal... erm... arh..... lets see.... cheeeeeeeeee....... all the scandals i know everyone knows so sorry ricky we continue with urs till we find new one hahahaha~
Back to top Go down
shifa
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-10-13

Status
Energy:
Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 11:49 am

Moon , i understand.. dun worry..
I agree with Sunny: "for others to add new scandals lah" ... new and genuine scandals ... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sunny
tWo LeFt FeEt
tWo LeFt FeEt
Sunny

Male

Status
Energy:
Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/250Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 11:50 am

shifa:

why not be our paparazzi and dig out scandals for us?
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female
Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2006-11-06

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 11:52 am

aiyo.... someone has to start praying for new victim liao... hahahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
lifeabovesun
I1
I1
lifeabovesun

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-11-04

Status
Energy:
Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/250Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 11:16 pm

This is a second scandal i hv read so far....but previous one more meat.Think u all may hv to consider rename the forum to salsa scandal forum. lolz
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 11:17 pm

wow... timothy u r back in action... hahahah Smile abit quiet since you came back Smile kekeke
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Danielle

Number of posts : 174

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 9:55 am

of cos....thats because first scandal started by Gossip Babe Jasmine...it was one female lead and alot of possibilities....must have good story plot to begin with...haha

Dun worry, let us dig out a few more info in Ricky and his signorita and start piecing everything tog in a chunky scandal...
but i see alot of qs not answered leh...
So what was Ricky and his girl doing ah? (Dino asked earlier)
Were they holding hands? or he was holding her bag?
Have the girl been to union before? Jo, is it the one we saw last week?? or it is another girl??
Did our paparazzi checked where they were going? eg candlelight dinner/movie/shopping?

Most imptly, Jo, since you know abt this...Nan dao?? u already ended your undergrd relationship with Shifa aka David (refer last thread <Who's David>)?? or will there be a catfight???!!!
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 9:58 am

wahhhhhhh danielle you are good manz.... Jo, you have anything to share with us???? Smile kekekekeke
Back to top Go down
lifeabovesun
I1
I1
lifeabovesun

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-11-04

Status
Energy:
Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/250Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 12:33 pm

wow liao danielle u can be a very good movie trailer writer....very entertaining.......the saga shall continue....may b can make it to 3 part trilogy or 6 part like star wars! haha
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 12:47 pm

kekeke... thats excellent... me dun have to spend $$$ watching movie... just follow the thread can liao.... maybe even more exciting manz hahahah Smile

erm, calling all movie directors.... if you can interested to purchase the story lines from our forum, pls approach moon or sunny Smile with the money we can have more outings and do more stuff worrr.... hahahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
shifa
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-10-13

Status
Energy:
Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 6:14 pm

Hi guys, this is a great salsa forum.. There are lots of useful resources around..Its impressive! Explore around! lets not waste time on this thread Smile

Dear classmates, Intermediate 2 is getting more difficult..lets concentrate on mastering the routines leh Razz And y are we 'killing' each other..haha
Back to top Go down
christal_jo
I1.5
I1.5
christal_jo

Female
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 12:39 am

Haha... i juz casualli mention to collin and ta-da the forum post started hee hee... dun u luf our salsa forum n the gossip kings n queens Razz

jocolor shifa u damn easi to tease cos u get veri defensive and u will cant help replying ..hehe

ok lar help u clear up the mess...

I was at citimall mall with my galfrens on friday night when i saw Mr shifa walk past with a babe in s white short skirt... end of my story...

HOWEVER... my eyes are small... so not sure if they were holding hands or bag... din notice ..haha not sure where did they came from or going too.... danielle, if u want ans to ur qns, these u all gotta dig from mr ricky...hohoho... also whether this gal or the one last tues is THE ONE I love you for shifa... hmm gotta has mr ricky too.. ASK 'Da MAN for more updates....

or maybe there are just normal gd frens... hmmm, i dunno, u dunno, BUT he knows... Question

hahahahaha... shifa tt's the best i can help u ... i clarified everything liaoz lol!
Back to top Go down
Sunny
tWo LeFt FeEt
tWo LeFt FeEt
Sunny

Male

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 1:54 am

I didn't do much too... i just said Mr Ricky Martin was spotted with a babe and hahahah....the story just unfolded itself....cool...
Back to top Go down
christal_jo
I1.5
I1.5
christal_jo

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 7:28 am

btw~~~~ mr shifa, please feedback... i know u read the posts liao =)
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 9:08 am

honestly speaking hor... if nothing going on why so secretive or why shifa cannot tell us who is she leh??? kekekeke Precisely there must be something going on right? kekeke Smile ermmm... normal guy-gal fren going is very normal until ppl becomes soooo uncomfy abt it Smile
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Danielle

Number of posts : 174

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 11:27 am

I'm a retired gossip queen. Will leave the actual digging to you pple. Everytime same creator also sian

But just to comment on the sideline to Jo's query, I guess there's only a few possibilities...
1) cos he haven zhui dao shou lah!
2) There's some other girl in this forum that he doesn want her to have wrong impressions?? Another new scandal unfolds...heh heh heh...wanna place bets?
(the retired gossip queen has moved into the bookie profession)

Mr Ricky Martin...to help you out here. The best way to end a scandal is just accept it!..We are not trying to kill u. We just want to share your joy with the rest of the forum. If got, then got loh. If not, then we can move on to the other "possibilities". =)
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 11:42 am

hahahaha danielle, i love reading ur posts.... hahahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
Sunny
tWo LeFt FeEt
tWo LeFt FeEt
Sunny

Male

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 10:21 am

Latest scandal.....

Someone never join for our class, doesn't want to blade but still end up at East Coast.

Few questions:
1. Who attracted him there?(from Henry)
2. If he doesn't want to blade why is he there?(from Joanne)
3. Henry said he wanted to drink coffee..but I was taking a break at coffeee bean and he wasn't there. Where have he been?(from Sunny)
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 10:41 am

wahhhhh... more clues on this person pleaseeeee... kekekeke Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
christal_jo
I1.5
I1.5
christal_jo

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 10:26 am

Sunny wrote:

3. Henry said he wanted to drink coffee..but I was taking a break at coffeee bean and he wasn't there. Where have he been?(from Sunny)

hahah cos pple not as high class as u... haha the person was drinkin kopi at mac not kopi-bean
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 10:39 am

ayah, sunny... you wrong the person liao... see, he was having coffee but at a more economical place only lah Smile Smile but hor, who go all the way to East coast park for coffee ar???? hahahahaha scandal shall continue kekekeke Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Carmon
I1.5
I1.5
Carmon

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2006-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 4:49 pm

Ya we're curious..who go all the way to east coast for kopi? Anywhr aso got coffee shop for kopi mah..

Tell us more la.. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours   Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Scandals - feel free to add yours
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next