The Salsa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salsa | Merengue | Bachata

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Salsa music links

Go down 
+16
Carmon
pauljustin
snow white
tazmanias
Julie
Jasmine
Shermayn
beLinD@
Dino
suzann
Sunny
nicholas_bp
Danielle
Shirokuro Hako
ukigeta
Weeliano
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Weeliano
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Weeliano

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-10-01

Salsa music links Empty
PostSubject: Salsa music links   Salsa music links Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 9:28 pm

Here are some great salsa music links I've found on the internet.

www.sky.fm
www.elvismen.com

If you want to record the music streams onto MP3s, you can download this program to do the job.

http://www.quinnware.com/

Enjoy folks.

Oh BTW, I really need a regular partner to practice. Any ladies want to volunteer?

Please PM me if you are interested!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
ukigeta
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ukigeta

Male
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Status
Energy:
Salsa music links Left_bar_bleue250/250Salsa music links Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Salsa music links Empty
PostSubject: Un Monton De..Finally I know the name of this song!!!!!Thks   Salsa music links Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2006 1:57 am

Wow!!!! Henry...u r my saviour from heaven..hahaha... I've been looking for this song which i found in your CD!!! GREAT!!!! u can't imagine how psycho i've become.. U finally end my sleepless nites..haha Thks!!!!! sunny Sleep
Back to top Go down
Shirokuro Hako
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Shirokuro Hako

Male
Number of posts : 185

Status
Energy:
Salsa music links Left_bar_bleue202/250Salsa music links Empty_bar_bleue  (202/250)

Salsa music links Empty
PostSubject: RE: Un Monton De..Finally I know the name of this song!!!!!   Salsa music links Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2006 11:57 am

Hi JingHui, Glad that u like the CD. They are great songs. Very Happy Our folks will get to hear the songs this Sat too.
Cheers,
Henry
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Danielle

Number of posts : 174

Status
Energy:
Salsa music links Left_bar_bleue100/250Salsa music links Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

Salsa music links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salsa music links   Salsa music links Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2006 12:16 pm

My contributions..

Salsa Radio Stations:
You probably wouldn't understand what they are talking but at least can listen to different salsa genre tunes.
http://www.salsapower.com/cities/fl/radio.htm
http://www.100-percentsalsa.com/100percentsalsa.htm

Salsa Websites:
www.salsacrazy.com
www.salsaweb.com
There's another website which has not bad online videos of salsa patterns..forgot the name..let me go bk and find.
Back to top Go down
nicholas_bp
I1
I1
nicholas_bp

Male
Number of posts : 28

Salsa music links Empty
PostSubject: Salsa video clip   Salsa music links Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 1:41 pm

I found a SALSA clip… 20 and 16 year old brother and sister in the World Salsa Championship. Nice…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyaW1e8s-gQ&mode=related&search=
Back to top Go down
ukigeta
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ukigeta

Male

Status
Energy:
Salsa music links Left_bar_bleue250/250Salsa music links Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Salsa music links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salsa music links   Salsa music links Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2006 4:52 am

Hey pple.... This sat at the Changi bungalow Salsa Party... Since I've all your great salsa and latino songs contribution with mi and I can enjoy it 1st (dun be jealous!!!!hahaha)...... I can make a customised compilation for anyone who wants it... or if u trust my Music Taste.. I'll be doing a Changi bungalow Salsa Party Best Collection CD, or rather the famous ones that are played in Union Sq....

Let mi know if u want it?? and whether in mp3 or audio CD (that can be played on CD player)...

pirat pirat pirat pirat .. I SUPPORT PIRACY!!!!!! COS THEY ARE DAMN CHEAP OR FREE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sunny
tWo LeFt FeEt
tWo LeFt FeEt
Sunny

Male
Number of posts : 284

Status
Energy:
Salsa music links Left_bar_bleue100/250Salsa music links Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

Salsa music links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salsa music links   Salsa music links Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2006 12:20 pm

There is a 10% rule for students right? We are not supposed to copy more than 10% from each source. So...technically speaking we are students(learning at a dance school) and since internet is our source of info, we just need to make sure we do not copy more than 10% of the internet(quite hard to do).

So...looks like we circumvented the problem...
Back to top Go down
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv
suzann
I1.5
I1.5
suzann

Female
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-10-03

Status
Energy:

Salsa music links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salsa music links   Salsa music links Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2006 11:16 pm

Hey people.

Remember that pro Salsa couple that was performing at Union Square last tuesday? I didnt manage to catch their names but I found a clip of their performance online...

For those who were not there, check this out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptgwnDiwIbU

ALAN: this is what you missed when you were hiding in the dark behind =)
Back to top Go down
Sunny
tWo LeFt FeEt
tWo LeFt FeEt
Sunny

Male

Status
Energy:

Salsa music links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salsa music links   Salsa music links Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2006 12:59 pm

This looks like this couple... cos the moves are similar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJPaC680vvY
Back to top Go down
ukigeta
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ukigeta

Male

Status
Energy:

Salsa music links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salsa music links   Salsa music links Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2006 7:13 pm

Suzanne.. the girl is YanQing who teaches at Xenbar.. I had a brief dance with her when she taught us raeda for free on sunday after our class..

As for the guy.. dunno he's name.. but he is YanQing bf and owner of Xenbar... he oso taught us that day...

Us as in Mi, Nick, Lynn, huhu, henry, boon, shermayn, belinda..
Mayb we can try out raeda on sat..hahaha.. i know the commands liao..
Back to top Go down
Sunny
tWo LeFt FeEt
tWo LeFt FeEt
Sunny

Male

Status
Energy:

Salsa music links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salsa music links   Salsa music links Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2006 9:37 am

Back to top Go down
Dino
Dino

Male
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2006-10-11

Status
Energy:
Salsa music links Left_bar_bleue200/200Salsa music links Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Salsa music links Empty
PostSubject: salsa songs   Salsa music links Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 2:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Sunny
tWo LeFt FeEt
tWo LeFt FeEt
Sunny

Male

Status
Energy:

Salsa music links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salsa music links   Salsa music links Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 10:19 pm

thanks for all the sharing Smile hey...make an intro of yourself...go to the lounge....
Back to top Go down
Dino
Dino

Male

Status
Energy:
Salsa music links Left_bar_bleue200/200Salsa music links Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Salsa music links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salsa music links   Salsa music links Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2006 2:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Sunny
tWo LeFt FeEt
tWo LeFt FeEt
Sunny

Male

Status
Energy:

Salsa music links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salsa music links   Salsa music links Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2006 2:17 pm

Gee...where you get all these nice songs from? Any more good salsa songs?
Back to top Go down
Dino
Dino

Male

Status
Energy:

Salsa music links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salsa music links   Salsa music links Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2006 4:21 pm

collect here and there from friends loh and download from here and there. a little bit of here and a little bit of there makes up quite a bit. yeah, still have quite a bit of salsa songs, will upload them when free. Anyone has nice salsa songs to share with?
Back to top Go down
beLinD@
I1.5
I1.5
beLinD@

Female
Number of posts : 93

Status
Energy:
Salsa music links Left_bar_bleue25/250Salsa music links Empty_bar_bleue  (25/250)

Salsa music links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salsa music links   Salsa music links Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2006 10:38 pm

thanks dino..

Love those bachata songs.. hearin them makes me want to learn bachata too..haha

lol!
Back to top Go down
ukigeta
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ukigeta

Male

Status
Energy:

Salsa music links Empty
PostSubject: [b]Bungalow Party Salsa song collection CD[/b]   Salsa music links Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2006 6:33 am

I've compiled all the Bungalow Party Salsa Songs in mp3 format to a CD. Altogether there are 94 songs that last for about 7 hrs.. including Bachata and some Merrengae... Our basic beat counting practise song is also included into this CD...

santa rendeer ANYONE WHO WANTS A FREE COPY... PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!! sunny sunny sunny

Those on order list include:
Lynn (delivered)
Belinda (delivered)
Huhu (delivered)
Collin (delivered)
Moon (delivered)
Sophia (delivered)
Henry (delivered)
Suzanne (delivered)
Shermayn (delivered)
Nickolas (delivered)
Jasmine (delivered)
Julie (delivered)
Priya (delivered)
danielle (delivered)
Damien (delivered)
Angelia (delivered)
Dino (delivered)
Carmen
PaulJustin

Last edited by on Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:36 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shermayn
Beginner
Beginner

Female
Number of posts : 19

Salsa music links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salsa music links   Salsa music links Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2006 10:47 am

Can I have a copy too? Pleasesss... Smile
Back to top Go down
suzann
I1.5
I1.5
suzann

Female
Number of posts : 66

Status
Energy:

Salsa music links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salsa music links   Salsa music links Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2006 12:14 pm

Me too! would love a copy.. thanks!
Back to top Go down
nicholas_bp
I1
I1
nicholas_bp

Male
Number of posts : 28

Salsa music links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salsa music links   Salsa music links Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2006 1:47 pm

Mee too. bounce
Back to top Go down
Jasmine
Jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2006-10-06

Salsa music links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salsa music links   Salsa music links Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 1:42 am

ME ME!!!
Back to top Go down
Julie
Beginner
Beginner
Julie

Female
Number of posts : 18

Status
Energy:

Salsa music links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salsa music links   Salsa music links Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2006 12:22 pm

I want a copy too sunny
thanks JH flower
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Danielle

Status
Energy:

Salsa music links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salsa music links   Salsa music links Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 11:17 am

Can i have a copy too? Do you need blank CDs? i got alot, can pass to you.. hee
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Danielle

Status
Energy:

Salsa music links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salsa music links   Salsa music links Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 11:44 am

Btw, the salsa festival gave us a music cd. i will bring on sun for you guys to listen. There's only 3 tracks. one 10 min the other 6, n remaining 38 min..haha...one cd enough for ud to dance an hour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salsa music links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salsa music links   Salsa music links Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salsa music links
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next