The Salsa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salsa | Merengue | Bachata

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)

Go down 
+72
zenith
SalsaSlut
Marcelino
viola
Mr Hoi
sunrisesunset
create
evanesence
AnGeLLiz
seiwee_lim
hairpins
judassy
birdie
roofroof
Cal_Ong
Robin
Chervon
AnnA
el
thumbelina
GuoQiang
engtat
oklor
Sky
3eyealien
suman
Christin_Ong
nirvana
witchling
KennyZz
Wyn
nicafoo
Christina Lim
pauljustin
cedricng
Andy
adonz
lifeabovesun
zhimin21
andrewz
tazmanias
snow white
Shermayn
dennis
Tian Boon
snowfox
rain17
shifa
tarcie
Carmon
Dino
wenlin
Shirokuro Hako
Danielle
christal_jo
Jasmine
mlck78
Lynn
nicholas_bp
Cilia
shin
Julie
mag
Alan
ukigeta
muscaria10
Weeliano
Sunny
beLinD@
joechua
Moon
huhu
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dino
Dino

Male
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2006-10-11

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200/200Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 12:04 pm

wah, so many new faces until i also cannot catch up knowing. *blur blur* but at least got more ppl to practise dancing with a beginner like me.. hehehe.. yeah!
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female
Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2006-11-06

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 12:54 pm

wah!!!!! dino is beginner? then i never learn salsa before liao lor.... Dino, you are good dancer and can dance until very smooth leh... hope you give us chance to learn from you worrr Smile
Back to top Go down
Dino
Dino

Male

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200/200Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:20 pm

*sweat* no lah, simi give chance... u also give me chance to dance with u mah and we learn from each other. Also there are better dancers than me lah.
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:28 pm

haha... yeah, never ending story one lah... there will always be a better dancer no matter how gd one is... im sure ppl like jackson or gary have their own salsa idols too.... Smile Smile

i learn how to dance preoperly from you, you learn how to dance with crab from me hahahaha Smile yeah lah, whether good or lousy, everyone has something to learn from one another... cuz we are all made different Smile

thanks dino, really enjoyed dancing with you on tue... think that was our 1st dance *wink*kekeke* Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Dino
Dino

Male

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 5:42 pm

well said, chrissy. Everyone learns from one another when dancing. So guys, or ladies alike, if someone comments on ur dancing when dancing with ya, he / she only means well and wants u to improve so that she could enjoy the dance more. So dun take it personally hor.

And yes, chrissy, that was our first dance... dun dare to ask u to dance till that day, cos i shy mah... Razz
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Danielle

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 6:15 pm

wahaha...finally...a new scandal is born.....Dino & Chrissy....
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 7:14 pm

huh like that also can arr danielle???? *pengz* hahaha Smile u desperate for some new scandal issit??? eh, me also kai-ki-lang (own people) leh Smile kekekeke Smile u careful ar, wait all victims gang up together against you then u can cry manz Smile Smile scared or not? hahahahaha Smile Smile

hey dino, kekeke glad u were just feeling shy *blush* erm, felt i wasnt good enough so i also dare not ask u for dance... everyone among us is constantly full of praise for your smooth dance and stuff... so thought i dun wanna 'deprove' you for dancing with me lor... Smile
Back to top Go down
Dino
Dino

Male

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 8:05 pm

Danielle wrote:
wahaha...finally...a new scandal is born.....Dino & Chrissy....

si Danielle, mai talk so much, wait i dun give u puzzles to play... by the way, you solve the puzzle liao?? or still stuck?? Razz
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 8:03 am

wahhhh.... how come danielle got puzzle to play wannnn? erm, the scandal shd be on who arrr??? kekeke Smile Smile danielle, see lah, ask u dun any how create scandal liao lor... kekekekeke Smile
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Danielle

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 4:15 pm

Can't you see, Chrissy...Dino gave me a puzzle to play so as to distract me from scandal observation job, so he can conc on his..... Of all places to you hui, u all decide to do it in this thread, bei wo zhua dao le....mwahaha...

pls cont your rendevous in the general lounge thread..you dun want every new comer to come in and see your lovely chit chat right??? wahahah
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 7:46 pm

aiyo.. lol! *pengz* danielle, a good scandal must have valid leads occurring without hardcore "forced" interpretation for it to be exciting lah... at the rate you are defining scandals ar..... it will soon be 'gals on one side, all guys on another' better dun interact liao.... hahahaha tongue tongue tongue Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Danielle

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2007 9:39 am

haha...where got forced....i didnt"force" u two to start complimenting each other in thread ah.....hee hee...dun worry. I will wait for more clues to strengthen it...MWahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2007 9:46 am

hahaha... ok loh... good luck and happy waiting loh Smile
Back to top Go down
lifeabovesun
I1
I1
lifeabovesun

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-11-04

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2007 10:15 pm

hello christina, Danielle, dino think u all get too carried away with scandalism, this is a introduction topic for new members not for scandal discussion. wahaha

Huhu and Jing hui do u agree? :p
Back to top Go down
roofroof
Beginner
Beginner
roofroof

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-11-28

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue250/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 10:36 am

Hello everyone!

What a crowd in here, I wonder if there's gonna be anybody looking at this, it seems pretty late to do a self introduction here when there's so many other things happening everywhere.

In any case, I'm Amos. Nice to meet all of you. I have to say this forum is pretty impressive. Keep posting, salsaing and as jackson always say, " see you at the dance floor"
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 11:19 am

hiya Amos, think i know who you are Smile put up a picture lah so i can confirm confirm abit hahahaha Smile anyway, welcome AMOS!!!! hope to have you join us at Union soon.... Smile
Back to top Go down
el
I1
I1

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 1:53 pm

Hi Amos, I don't think I know you but hey. Let's know everyone else in Union sometime soon! Cya
Back to top Go down
birdie
Beginner
Beginner
birdie

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 3:26 am

HI Linda here, doing I1. I don't have many pix, this'll have to do...
Was supposed to stop after learning basics, ...had to continue with I1 when I still felt handicapped by my repertoire after beginner's.
Came here to see the happening creation of our seniors, ... your passion screams out sia... just wondering: could you post demo videos of yourselves/pple dancing the moves, vs describing? Or is it IP of the schools?
Back to top Go down
ukigeta
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ukigeta

Male
Number of posts : 210

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue250/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 3:33 am

wow!!!! welcome to forum Linda!!!! lol! lol! ya!!! no money for video cam leh... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 9:16 am

Hi Linda, welcome welcome Razz kekeke

no video, nobody wanna be main cast for the video shoot... no proper lightings, no studio to use...hahaha gotta make do with words lah Razz:P

ermmmm... maybe IP is a prob too? Dunno... whats the possibility of ppl using the video to learn instead of signing up at school???? hahahahahaha... Smile
Back to top Go down
birdie
Beginner
Beginner
birdie

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 5:37 pm

tks for the welcome and reply!
heh, there are too many good videos out there already, yeah? Signing up at school is a different experience sia..
one day, one day, i believe a video will come out soon.
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
judassy
Beginner
Beginner
judassy

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 12:40 am

Hi everyone.... my name is james. i was introduced to this wonderful salsa forum by Henry.

here is how the connection started:
on 3rd feb saturday...after bachata lesson at 2 left feet...i got to know joanne and kane from JJ. asked if anyone is into roller blading, joanne said she is n might be going on sun n will msg me n others from 2 left feet who are keen.

Fast forward to sunday 4th feb, met some of u guys for blading. It is at east coast sun morning at 11pm that we started blading. (thou its supposed to start at 10.30am n was asked not be late...but guess who was...haha) so its at east coast blading session that i got to know Henry who invited me to join this forum, eddie and suzann. Later at the evening movie session, i got to know dylan and zhi yong.

So thanks everyone for allowing me to know such wonderful salsa kakis. If its ok w all u fellow salsa fellas, i am considering asking a few of my 2 left feet classmates to come over to this forum. I really like the help u all provide in this forum n of course reading all the gossippy stuff n scandals....haha.

i m pretty much a beginner at salsa only started in late dec...so loads to catch up with compared to most ppl here. looking forward to hanging out with u guys again soon. ciao for now.
Back to top Go down
ukigeta
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ukigeta

Male
Number of posts : 210

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 12:58 am

hi james.... welcome to the forum... wow...great!!!! invite ur whole gang over man!!!! anyway..dunno if u know calista and valerie from 2 left feet cos i've invited them to forum too...

Anyway... hope to c u in union.... jocolor queen geek king flower
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 9:54 am

hi judassy,

welcome welcome.... hope to see you at union Razz:P

cheerios,
chrissy
Back to top Go down
hairpins
Beginner
Beginner
hairpins

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 6:50 pm

Hi there....wah...finally registered myself to join this salsa forum after hearing so much about it Very Happy

Hmmm...an intro about myself...i'm a lover of food so salsa is my version of keeping the weight off...hahaha. Learning how to salsa is also one of my interests. Currently taking I3 and Rueda 1 at JJ.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Salsa Forum :: General :: Member's Lounge-
Jump to: