The Salsa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salsa | Merengue | Bachata

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)

Go down 
+72
zenith
SalsaSlut
Marcelino
viola
Mr Hoi
sunrisesunset
create
evanesence
AnGeLLiz
seiwee_lim
hairpins
judassy
birdie
roofroof
Cal_Ong
Robin
Chervon
AnnA
el
thumbelina
GuoQiang
engtat
oklor
Sky
3eyealien
suman
Christin_Ong
nirvana
witchling
KennyZz
Wyn
nicafoo
Christina Lim
pauljustin
cedricng
Andy
adonz
lifeabovesun
zhimin21
andrewz
tazmanias
snow white
Shermayn
dennis
Tian Boon
snowfox
rain17
shifa
tarcie
Carmon
Dino
wenlin
Shirokuro Hako
Danielle
christal_jo
Jasmine
mlck78
Lynn
nicholas_bp
Cilia
shin
Julie
mag
Alan
ukigeta
muscaria10
Weeliano
Sunny
beLinD@
joechua
Moon
huhu
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female
Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2006-11-06

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/250)

Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 10:41 pm

hiya hairpins!

welcome to this forum... one of the hottest in town hahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
seiwee_lim
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 10:15 am

Hello fellow Salsa fanatics,

I just got to know this forum from Henry and Christina. So pop by to take a look. Smile

Currently taking Rueda 1 with the two of them and going I3 soon.

Hope to salsa and rueda with everyone soon!
Back to top Go down
Shirokuro Hako
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Shirokuro Hako

Male
Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue202/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (202/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 11:04 am

Hi Sei Wee, AnGeLLiz and classmates,

Welcome to the forum. We are Salsa crazy people. Please feel free to join our events and outtings. You all have my number, can reach me. We can practice together, dance and have fun.

We have fixed our gathering in Union on Tue. Sometime we also plan or on ah hoc basis for Fri and Sat in Union. Unfortunately, on Mon there will be only a few cats if they can make it, haha.
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 1:24 pm

hey guys,

glad you made it here to this forum... Razz:P welcome and hope to have you in our gatherings or outings Smile as the saying goes 'the more the merrier'

cheerios,
chrissy
Back to top Go down
AnGeLLiz
Beginner
Beginner
AnGeLLiz

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue250/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 10:23 am

Hello All!

I've been lurking around this forum for awhile now, figured I'd finally registered an ID and make my first post. Embarassed

Looking forward to interacting more with the like-minded people in this lively forum Very Happy

For the passion of Salsa, Let's rock on! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sunny
tWo LeFt FeEt
tWo LeFt FeEt
Sunny

Male
Number of posts : 284

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 10:31 am

Hello and welcome....

ah...but who are you ah??? Got picture or you can try making connections...eg...i am so and so friend, taking classes where, always hang out with....introduced here by....

That way we could at least 'picture' you...and do come down to union and join us...
Back to top Go down
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv
Shirokuro Hako
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Shirokuro Hako

Male
Number of posts : 185

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue202/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (202/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 1:11 pm

AnGeLLiz's name is Carolyn and in same class as Anna, so is Sei Wee. They are now in Rueda 1 Sun 7:10 pm class.
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 1:22 pm

welcome angelliz !!!! im in the same rueda cass as you! Razz:P

cheerios,
chrissy
Back to top Go down
ukigeta
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ukigeta

Male
Number of posts : 210

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue250/250Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 1:53 pm

Hey...Sei Wee and AnGeLLiz... WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!!..... as usual .. I'll collect and consolidate a class list for rueda... hopefully can email u guys soon before the class ends.. lol! lol! lol!

Sunny...... pretty gers dun put photo on forum so easily lah.... u wanna know who... come to our rueda class..... lol! lol!

HAPPY CNY TO ALL WHO MAKE THIS FORUM FUN AND LIVELY WITH YOUR REGISTRATION!!!!! flower flower
Back to top Go down
Moon
oh my toes!
oh my toes!
Moon

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2006-10-01

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 2:01 pm

wednesday class mei you mei nu mah?!?!?!

Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Dumb10Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Dumb10Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Dumb10
Back to top Go down
https://salsa.editboard.com
AnGeLLiz
Beginner
Beginner
AnGeLLiz

Female
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 3:16 pm

ooopsss..forgot to intro myself. Carolyn here and currently taking R1..keke tongue

Hey Chrissy..heading down union tonight?? keke

Guess will catch ya guys tonight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 3:18 pm

huh, tonight? nah, me dun do mon night cuz got mon blues hahaha Razz:P will catch you if you are going to be at union tmr... but i will be there late wor... like 11pm or so lor... Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Dino
Dino

Male
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2006-10-11

Status
Energy:
Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200/200Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 1:04 pm

Wishing ALL to have a HAPPY Image hosted by servimg.com with lotsa Image hosted by servimg.com and a Image hosted by servimg.com year ahead!

Gong Xi Fa Cai! pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig

-Dino
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 6:00 pm

yoyo chrissy here wishing everyone a blessed year ahead too!! Razz

cheerios! Smile
Back to top Go down
evanesence
Beginner
Beginner

Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 12:11 am

Hi all,

Evan here from Wednesday's rueda 1 class Smile I didn't get all of your names, got nick to names/pics?

btw, the snow is causing a massive slowdown on my browser. Festive winter season is over!
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 6:13 pm

Hi Evan,

welcome! Smile hope to have u join us at union one of these days ya! Smile

cheerios,
chrissy
Back to top Go down
create
Beginner
Beginner
create

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 9:30 pm

Hi all,

My name is Martin and I was introduced to this forum from James (judassy) and Christina. I also had the pleasure of blading with some of you last Sunday, 4 March at ECP. I picked up salsa in Nov '05 and I attend lessons mainly from Two Left Feet, although I've tried lessons from JJ before. Hope to see you guys at union and/or ECP!
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 12:48 am

hi martin,

welcome welcome... Razz

haha gotcha! you told me u r a beginner but dun seems like it now, you have been dancing since Nov 05???!!! *faint*

oh well, since you taken lesson from JJ, me can call u shi xiong le Razz Razz Razz hahahaha... join us at union when you can ya!

cheerios,
chrissy
Back to top Go down
roofroof
Beginner
Beginner
roofroof

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-11-28

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 2:27 pm

Christina Lim wrote:
hiya Amos, think i know who you are Smile put up a picture lah so i can confirm confirm abit hahahaha Smile anyway, welcome AMOS!!!! hope to have you join us at Union soon.... Smile

It took some time for me to get the pix up. Anyway i hope to join you guys at union soon. I haven been dancing for a while, i hope i won't step on anybody's toes.
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 5:10 pm

roofroof wrote:
Christina Lim wrote:
hiya Amos, think i know who you are Smile put up a picture lah so i can confirm confirm abit hahahaha Smile anyway, welcome AMOS!!!! hope to have you join us at Union soon.... Smile

It took some time for me to get the pix up. Anyway i hope to join you guys at union soon. I haven been dancing for a while, i hope i won't step on anybody's toes.

hahaha amos! it took you soooooooo long... yeah lah, i still think i know who you are lah.... whats better idea than joining us at union? when? today lor! lol! lol! lol! hope to see you ya!

cheerios,
chrissy
Back to top Go down
roofroof
Beginner
Beginner
roofroof

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 7:07 am

Eh.. Today cannot, I'm in Seattle right now for a business trip. I'll be back next saturday. I'll love to join u guys then, but I'm afraid that it'll be awkward cos I don't really know the people here.

Btw, I think i have no idea who u are ah. How come u know who I am?
Back to top Go down
Christina Lim
I4
I4
Christina Lim

Female

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 8:18 am

roofroof wrote:
Eh.. Today cannot, I'm in Seattle right now for a business trip. I'll be back next saturday. I'll love to join u guys then, but I'm afraid that it'll be awkward cos I don't really know the people here.

Btw, I think i have no idea who u are ah. How come u know who I am?

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed *dig a hole and hide my face ba* erm okok, let me verify again... arent you JH's friend? I mean i know only one guy called Amos in Union some time back (intro to to me by JH when he needed his friend *Amos* to show him some moves so his friend) so *Amos* needed a female partner to show him, and JH apporached me to stand in lor Laughing Laughing Laughing and all this while, i safely assumed you are THAT amos lor, erm unless you are not Question Question Question

Aiya, now i dun care le lah.... whether you are or not, does it actually matter Question Question Question Just make sure you come back to SG as scheduled or earlier Idea Idea Idea then we head down union salsa-ing together! lol! lol! lol!

ps: im sure you know a few ppl ya, else how did you get to know this forum scratch scratch scratch sunny SHOUT WHEN YOU ARE BACK! sunny

Cheerios,
queen chrissy
Back to top Go down
roofroof
Beginner
Beginner
roofroof

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 4:19 am

Ohh..I was stunned for a while when u mention JH.. it took me a while to figure out who JH is. Haha, i guess it may be the case, pardon me cos I've got short term memory. perhaps when we head down to union, and see your face, my memory will get refreshed. I plan to go union immediately when I come back, on 31st March, saturday. Do you guys usually go down on saturday?
Back to top Go down
ukigeta
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ukigeta

Male
Number of posts : 210

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 12:09 pm

hey amos.. i tot u forgot who i am liao... lol! lol! michael looking for u while he's here before flying off to taiwan...lucky i met dawn at union or else i don't know that is u in US... even with that photo.. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
roofroof
Beginner
Beginner
roofroof

Status
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 1:00 pm

Nah, how can anyone possibly forget u. I remember u, just din know u are also known as JH. Ya, she's been going down union practising lately. I need to go down to practise too. Teach me some new moves k? How's michael, is he still in singapore now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)   Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction topic (Please come in and intro yourself)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Salsa Forum :: General :: Member's Lounge-
Jump to: